Our Adult Mental Health programs provide services to assist clients to live, work, learn, and participate fully in the community as independently as possible and to support their recovery and well-being. We recognize that recovery is unique to each individual. For some, recovery is the process in which people live a fulfilling and productive life despite a disability. For others, recovery implies the reduction or complete remission of symptoms.
Our services include:
- Individual, family, and group therapy
- Support and skills building groups
- Case management
- Peer support
- Crisis intervention and stabilization
- Integrated treatment for co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Health and wellness education and support
- Recovery support and stabilization
- Referral and coordination to address other needs such as vocational services, substance use disorder treatment and groups, domestic violence advocacy and support services, housing resources, educational resources, health and dental care, self-help groups, etc.
Community Support Services (CSS)
The CSS program provides services to assist clients to live, work, learn, and participate fully in the community as independently as possible and to support their recovery from mental illness.
Clean Start/Day Program
The Clean Start program provides daily therapeutic groups, positive modeling, and recreational activities and promotes positive life skills such as laundry, shower facilities, one-on-one meetings, help with housing, and social ideas for integration.
Adult Outpatient (AOP)
The AOP program provides insight oriented mental health services to reduce psychiatric symptomology, enhance quality of life, restore functioning, and support integration in the community.
Substance Use Disorder Services (SUDs)
The SUDs program serves adults with co-occurring disorders with a variety of functioning levels due to either substance use disorders or mental health concerns at several outpatient locations.