Welcome to Sound’s Addiction Treatment Services! We are here to help. With more than four decades of integrated behavioral health experience, we use a comprehensive, evidence-based approach to deliver quality, effective care for alcohol and drug addiction.
Our services include outpatient care, inpatient referral with aftercare and Medically Assisted Treatment (MAT) services. Our clinicians teach skills for emotional regulation, relapse prevention, healthy self-care and a path to abstinence, through both groups and individual sessions. With multiple locations, Sound has a location near you.
- Suboxone for opiate cessation (Through Sound Primary Care, does not require treatment enrollment)
- On-site pharmacy, Primary Care
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP), outpatient, in patient referrals with aftercare
- Court ordered clients served in specialized program – NO DUI Treatment
- Matrix curriculum, specializing in stimulant use disorder
- Harm Reduction approach
Because we are one of King County’s largest providers, we specialize in integrated care that incorporates for mental health, medication and primary care treatment.
For your convenience we offer both in-person services as well as telehealth and group services. Walk-in hours are available at our Capitol Hill and Lake City locations.
Please contact Lisa Rogers at email@example.com to learn more about Sound’s Addiction Treatment Services.
Addiction Treatment Services Brochure
To view or download Sound’s Addiction Treatment Services brochure click here.