To strengthen our community and improve the lives of our clients by delivering excellent health and human services tailored to meet their needs.
To provide effective and innovative whole health care for the people and community we serve.
Our Core Values
- Respect for the uniqueness and cultural differences of each individual.
- Excellence in the quality of our services.
- Sustainability through good stewardship of our resources.
- Partnering with clients, organizations, and agencies.
- Encourage healthy life choices.
- Commitment to our standard of excellence.
- Teamwork and collaboration both internally and externally.
Who We Are & What We Do
Founded in 1966, Sound is one of King County’s most comprehensive providers of quality mental health and addiction treatment services, supporting our area’s most vulnerable populations. A central tenet of our work is Reaching Recovery, an evidence-based clinical care model that promotes high levels of client engagement, improves
health care outcomes and enables providers to better measure a client’s recovery. Our award-winning and innovative programs help our clients reach lives of recovery, reconnect with their families and re-engage with their communities. As a health care organization, we work with primary care and other partners to support the holistic
well-being of our clients.
Informed by Reaching Recovery, our programs serve thousands of men, women and children, from youth to older adults, helping them reconnect with their families and loved ones and re-engage with their communities.
• Individual and group therapy
• Addiction treatment and substance use services
• Domestic violence and a range of children and family programs
• Vocational services
• School-based programs
• Criminal justice and re-entry services
• Services for the deaf
• Services for individuals with cognitive and developmental
• Crisis support services
• Services for those with private insurance
• Military and veteran’s programs
Supported housing services (for eligible clients) and residential services for clients with acute needs