Whole Person Care
Sound offers supportive and individualized emotional and behavioral health services to all ages of people from children and youth to older adults
We offer services at numerous Sound sites, as well as over 200 schools in King County. We help those we serve to achieve optimal wellness from mild situational stressors to more acute behavioral health issues. These can include depression, anxiety, trauma, thought disorders, bipolar disorder, grief, panic attacks, COVID-19 stress, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism, eating disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), oppositional defiant disorder (ODD), learning problems and school failure, running away, interpersonal challenges, and domestic violence and sexual abuse.
- Addiction treatment for children, teens and adults
- Individual and group therapies
- Domestic violence, therapeutic foster care and a range of children’s programs
- Psychiatric services
- Grief and loss counseling
- COVID-19 stress
Sound has more than 80 programs, serving thousands of men, women and children
Without a place to live, or employment, people living with mental health, intellectual and developmental disabilities or addiction issues may find it challenging to access the services they need. Our partnerships with housing facilities and employers empower us to help eligible clients build a life for themselves and their families.
- Services for the deaf community
- Housing services
- Services for the Intellectually & Developmentally Disabled (IDD) community
- Military and veteran’s programs
- Vocational services
- Criminal justice and re-entry services
Proudly Serving Western Washington Since 1966
With 16 Locations and Growing, Wellness and Recovery Happen Here!
Informed by Reaching Recovery, our programs serve thousands of men, women and children, from youth to older adults, helping them reconnect with their families and loved ones and re-engage with their communities.
• Individual and group therapy
• Addiction treatment and substance use services
• Domestic violence and a range of children and family programs
• Vocational services
• School-based programs
• Criminal justice and re-entry services
• Services for the deaf
• Services for individuals with cognitive and developmental
• Crisis support services
• Services for those with private insurance
• Military and veteran’s programs
• Supported housing services (for eligible clients) and residential services for clients with acute needs