Deaf Services is a progressive and uniquely qualified practice, bringing together multi- disciplinary counseling professionals who are also Deaf Specialists.
For individuals, couples & families who desire positive change and/or are experiencing confusion, conflict or pain, help is available.
Deaf Services Therapists Provide Effective, Expert Help With:
- getting your first appointment with a counselor in a quick, accessible & friendly way;
- obtaining basic adult counseling for everyday problems or an unexpected life crisis;
- addressing the complex problems of troubled children & adolescents;
- enhancing relationships & communication skills;
- parenting support & education;
- resolving workplace concerns & garnering support during career transitions;
- weathering the emotional demands of recovery from physical, sexual or emotional abuse;
- psychiatric assessment, treatment & medication management;
- substance use disorder assessment & treatment.
Your health insurance or employee benefit plan may cover a portion of our fees. Sound is licensed and certified, a preferred provider for many health plans, and can also accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Professional staff will assist you in determining the extent of your coverage. We are committed to helping you achieve your goals as economically as possible. Deaf Services’ primary office is on Broadway Avenue in First Hill and has limited availability at our Auburn and Northgate facilities. Please call Anne Baldwin for more information about location hours.
For more information about services, or to arrange an appointment, please contact us: