Sound provides comprehensive recovery-oriented outpatient counseling and case management for King County residents experiencing current mental health symptoms, including specialized programs for adults, children and families, older adults, individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing, BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color), the developmentally disabled, and criminal or juvenile justice involved adults and youth.
For more information, call Sound Admissions at (206)302-2300.
What Services Are Provided?
- Individual, couple, family and group sessions
- Integrated treatment for co-occurring substance abuse and mental health disorders
- Trauma related services
- Solution oriented care (brief and ongoing)
- Motivational enhancement and life skills
- Emerald House Clubhouse
- Care coordination with child and adult serving systems and agencies
- Employment support (pre-employment, workplace concerns, career transitions)
- Health and wellness, gender specific and stress management groups
What Clients Can Expect?
- A comprehensive assessment that addresses the whole person’s needs and goals across all life domains
- To be partners in the treatment planning process
- Individualized services tailored to their plans
- Services designed to support hope, recovery and resilience
Sound is an approved provider for Medicaid/Apple Health, Medicare, and most commercial health plans.