Full time position with full time benefits (Tukwila). The IT Support Analyst II provides Tier 2 technical support to end-users at Sound and its partner agencies. The Analyst is customer facing and defines technical problems and works with team members to timely resolve and/or determine solutions as needed. The IT Support Analyst II performs ongoing activities to maintain and enhance overall Sound technologies utilized by the agencies.
We offer a competitive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical & Dental Insurance: Premium 100% paid by Sound for team-member coverage and child until the child’s 26th birthday, 401K, 3 weeks of Vacation, 11 Paid Holidays, and Life Insurance
- Provides escalated Tier 2 support for more advanced system problems.
- Provides IT support services to End-Users with a focus on helping them achieve positive business results.
- Troubleshoots Microsoft Windows, Office applications, and basic end-user connectivity issues.
- Sets up printers, installs and configures end-user laptops and desktops, and provides phone system administration.
- Racks and installs of server/s and network gear.
- Applies software image of office workstations; desktops, laptops.
- Proactively identifies, resolves problems, and research answers and provides resources to other IT team members and users.
- Provides Access Management services: creates and assigns user IDs; maintains security group permissions, email distribution groups and other accesses as required.
- Performs desktop maintenance and support for Windows workstations.
- Supports VOIP phone system including new phone line installation, adds, moves, and changes.
- Manages and maintains Cisco layer 2 access switches and network monitoring tools.
- Administers Active Directory and facilitates Group Policy management.
- Supports VMware Horizon VDI and Microsoft Remote Desktop, as well as VPN remote access capability.
- Using company vehicle travels to different Sound locations to troubleshoot, deliver, and set-up computer equipment.
- As required, trains users on the use of email, telephones, and other software, as well as on IT policies and procedures.
- Provides content expert assistance to Technology Department.
- Performs other duties as needed and/or assigned.
KEY WORK RELATIONSHIPS
This IT Analyst II works collaboratively with the Technology Support Team ND Project Leads. It requires the team member to demonstrate strong competency and exemplary trustworthiness to Sound supervisory and line team members throughout all departments of the company daily.
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Strong and diverse knowledge base and proven experience in multiple areas of Information Technology.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (both orally and in writing).
- Ability to analyze reports and general documents.
- Excellent logic and ability to define and creatively problem solve complex situations.
- Broad awareness of enterprise information systems technologies.
- Ability to troubleshoot PC hardware – Desktop, Laptops.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with varying priorities.
- Familiarity with ITIL Service Desk best practices and procedures.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of five years advanced technical support.
- Proven customer or client service experience.
- Demonstrable Windows operating system and MS Office expertise.
- Proven experience in Microsoft Active Directory environments.
- VMWare ESX Experience required.
- Experience in the following technologies: Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange Server, SharePoint, IP routing, Ethernet LANs, Network Printing.
- Experience supporting mobile devices including iPhones.
- Experience utilizing industry best practices and products to address risks and situations found in modern computing environments.
- College degree in related field preferred.
- Experience in a healthcare setting is desirable, but not required.
Send letter of interest, resume and salary history to: Sound, Attn: Alexis Owens, Job #18-083, 6400 Southcenter Blvd. Tukwila, WA 98188, or fax to (206) 302-2210, or e-mail to Alexis.Owens@Sound.Health