Sound offers addiction treatment assessments and outpatient alcohol and drug treatment for youth and adults.
Sound provides adult outpatient services focused on the skills and tools needed to restore the level of physical, psychological, and social health necessary to achieve and sustain recovery and re-integrate into the community. Services are designed to support the health and well-being of our clients. Our philosophy is to provide care that is tailored to each client’s needs and focuses on their individual strengths. Services are designed to support the recovery, health and well-being of our clients.
For more information, call Admissions at (206)302-2300.
What Services Are Provided?
- SUD Assessments for adolescents and adults.
- CPS, DUI, or Court Ordered SUD Assessments (What to bring)
- Individual and group sessions (outpatient and intensive outpatient)
- Integrated treatment for co-occurring substance abuse and mental health disorders
- Integrated treatment for co-occurring substance abuse issues and developmental disabilities disorders
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Motivational enhancement and outreach services
- Relapse prevention and harm reduction strategies
- Health and wellness, gender specific and stress management groups
- Problem Gambling Treatment
- Overdose Protection –Naloxone (Narcan) for qualifying clients
- Referrals for Inpatient Treatment
What Can Clients Expect?
- A comprehensive assessment that addresses the whole person’s needs and goals across all life domains
- To be partners in the treatment planning process
- Individualized services tailored to their plans
- Services designed to support hope, recovery and resilience
Sound is an approved provider for Medicaid/Apple Health. King County funding may be available for low-income residents of King County.