12 Full time positions, all with full time benefits (Greater King County). Under the direction of the Janitorial supervisor, this position is responsible for performing janitorial duties for Sound’s office and residential locations. Knowledge or willingness to learn proper cleaning techniques is essential. Attention to detail is also required.
We offer a competitive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical & Dental Insurance: Premium 100% paid by Sound for team-member coverage and child until the child’s 26th birthday, 401K, 3 weeks of Vacation, 11 Paid Holidays, and Life Insurance.
Daily job responsibilities/functions to include, but not be limited to:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of flooring and stairs. Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms. Cleaning sinks, countertops, microwaves, and refrigerators in break rooms. Restocking supplies in bathrooms, break rooms and common areas.
- Emptying all trash cans and replacing liners; and cleaning receptacles as necessary. Dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered. Cleaning windowsills and windows.
- Maintaining janitor closets in a clean, organized and safe manner. Maintaining janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition. Wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment at all times.
- Maintaining supply closets in a clean, organized and safe manner. Adhering to OSHA standards in relation to the proper use of chemicals and equipment involved in the day-to-day completion of custodial cleaning tasks.
- Completing other routine maintenance duties as assigned.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good client/customer service skills. Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort. Basic knowledge of cleaning products or willing to learn.
- A minimum of high school diploma or its equivalent.
- A minimum of two years working experience in a custodial service based position with experience in custodial cleaning practices.
- Strongly Preferred:
- Language Skills: Ability to read, must exhibit the ability to communicate with the staff and co-workers in an appropriate and ethical manner using basic English.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to perform basic mathematical equations.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply principles of logical thinking of a wide range of practical problems. Ability to deal with a variety of abstract or concrete variables.
Salary = DOQ
Send letter of interest, resume and salary history to: Sound, Alexis Owens, 6400 Southcenter Blvd, Tukwila WA, 98188, or fax to (206) 302-2210, or e-mail to Alexis.Owens@Sound.Health