Full time position, with full time benefits (Tukwila). Sound is implementing Reaching Recovery – an innovative, game-changing model to better meet the needs of the community and the people we serve. We’re searching for people who want to improve lives and be part of the exciting changes we’re making in the future. The clinician in this position is responsible for providing a range of intensive outpatient services to a small cohort group of the following population: older adolescents aged 18 to 25 and adult mental health clients. Intensive case management services with outreach and engagement services are required. Interventions may be time limited or longer term, and will be part of an outcome-oriented treatment plan developed with in a managed care framework, which includes periodic reviews for appropriateness of services and intensity. The individual in this position will participate actively in the treatment planning and review process, including supporting documentation of the clinical services performed. The individual in this position will be required to work with primary care physicians, DCFS, and inpatient facilities, mental health residential facilities, and other adult servicing agencies to develop a comprehensive treatment plan for clients with significant mental health problems in the community. Case management includes coordination and consultation with other service providers and community resources, and referrals to facilitate meeting the clients’ needs.
We offer a competitive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical & Dental Insurance: Premium 100% paid by Sound for team-member coverage and child until the child’s 26th birthday, 401K, 3 weeks of Vacation, 11 Paid Holidays, and Life Insurance.
- Evaluate client needs and develop comprehensive treatment plans and provide treatment services to assigned clients.
- Provide individual and group treatment to adults and/or adolescents.
- Provide all required case management services for intensive outpatient level of care.
- Perform collateral liaison duties with other community providers as they relate to individual clinical cases.
- Maintain accurate and timely clinical records according to agency policy.
- Attend consultations, supervision, and trainings as designated by program manager.
- Relate to others in a professional manner, respectful of individual and cultural differences.
- Comply with all applicable federal, state and county laws and regulations, SMH policies and
- Procedures and all safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Understand recovery concepts in behavioral health.
- Apply recovery concepts, as appropriate at SMH.
- Synthesize and demonstrate recovery concepts at SMH.
- Strong commitment to working with individuals with a mental illness.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to be flexible and work varied hours.
- Willingness to work as a team.
- Ability to learn new tasks and skills quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Ability to manage crisis effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 3-5 year’s experience.
- Must be able to obtain a WA State Agency Affiliated Counselor credential within the first 60 days of hire.
- Chemical Dependency Professional certification desired
- Must have WA state driver’s license and insurable driving record as well as reliable transportation.
Salary = DOQ
Send letter of interest, resume and salary history to: Sound, Attn: Alexis Owens, Job #18-335, 6400 Southcenter Blvd, Tukwila WA 98122, or fax to (206) 302-2210, or e-mail to