Full Time positions, with full time benefits (Seattle). Sound is implementing Reaching Recovery – an innovative, game-changing model to better meet the needs of the community and the people we serve. We’re searching for people who want to improve lives and be part of the exciting changes we’re making in the future. The Adult Services Clinician works with a variety of clients with behavioral health disorders and assist them in becoming as healthy and engaged as possible in the community, using recovery language and principles. Counsels and provides crisis intervention for patients, including assessment and treatment of emotional and behavioral problems. Participates as a member of multidisciplinary team and may assist patients in treatment planning.
We offer a competitive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical & Dental Insurance: Premium 100% paid by Sound for team-member coverage and child until the child’s 26th birthday, 401K, 3 weeks of Vacation, 11 Paid Holidays, and Life Insurance.
- Provides direct services and/or internal and external organization referrals for clients.
- Develops treatment plans and maintains accurate and timely clinical records according to organization policy.
- Performs outreaches/services to community locations to engage clients in care.
- Prepares necessary reports, summaries and progress notes, and incorporates into clinical records.
- Performs consultations and liaison duties with other agencies and resources on behalf of the client.
- Assists client to remain stable in the community, thereby reducing the use of hospitals or involuntary treatment services.
- Monitors medication regimes and treatment compliance.
- Monitors utilization of services and the success of outcome measures.
- Participates in team member meetings, consultations, case presentations and in-service training.
- Participates in ongoing program development and assessment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Core Competencies, Skills and Knowledge:
- Understands the principles of individual therapy, group therapy and/or case management approach to providing services.
- Possesses strong working knowledge of the mental and/or behavioral health and support resources of King County, and is familiar with state and local health delivery systems, including knowledge of various funding principles and clinical services mandates.
- Understands recovery concepts in behavioral health; synthesizes and applies, as appropriate to their work at Sound.
- Ability to learn new tasks and skills quickly, and to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, while simultaneously managing crises.
- Able to demonstrate the capacity to appreciate and work well with the complex and diverse population.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Masters degree in social work, psychology, or a counseling-related field, with a strong emphasis on working with families and community agencies.
- CDP/T preferred
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience as a clinician or case manager and demonstrated skills in clinical assessment and treatment plans,
- Washington State LICSW or LMHC licensure, preferred.
- Required Washington State driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- Must be able to obtain a WA State Agency Affiliated Counselor credential within the first 60 days of hire.
- Must successfully pass our background check.
Send letter of interest, resume and salary history to: Sound, Alexis Owens, Job #18-332, 6400 Southcenter Blvd. Tukwila, WA 98188, or fax to (206) 302-2210, or e-mail to