Full time position, with full time benefits (Seattle). Perform a wide variety of administrative duties relevant to the program needs of the agency. Maintain a high standard of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion while interacting with the clients, staff and visitors, and in the performance of duties. Manage multiple tasks in an organized manner in order to adhere to critical timelines. As a member of the Administrative Services team, participate in required team meetings and provide frequent cross team support and coverage as needed.
We offer a competitive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical & Dental Insurance: Premium 100% paid by Sound for team-member coverage and child until the child’s 26th birthday, 401K, 3 weeks of Vacation, 11 Paid Holidays, and Life Insurance
- Provide direct program support specifically related to assigned program services.
- Perform front office and reception duties by answering multiple telephone lines, routing calls, taking messages (voicemail, Email, etc.), scheduling prescriber appointments, client intakes, and providing relevant service/program information.
- Review clinical records for documentation completion and report results to the Program Managers and Clinicians.
- Process release of information (ROI) requests received (reviewing, photocopying, mailing, etc.)
- Scan documents into Electronic Health Records.
- Communicate significant client interactions and observations to appropriate treatment staff, and contribute other non-clerical skills as part of the treatment team.
- Schedule appointments and place reminder appointment calls for prescribers.
- Collect co-pay, medical coupons, and insurance information for distribution to the Business Office.
- Process and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and correspondence.
- Respond courteously to client and visitor requests, and assist in connecting them to the appropriate staff and services in an expeditious manner.
- Order and maintain office supplies and equipment (maintain supply inventory and prepare purchase requisitions, and work orders) as needed.
- Provide administrative support to clinical support staff and assist the Clinic Manager with special projects, with prior supervisory approval.
- Provide frequent backup to other Administrative Services team members in various locations as requested.
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within a team.
- Comfort in relating to child and adult clients, and the ability to relate easily and positively to individuals from varying educational, professional, and economic backgrounds.
- Ability to work effectively supporting a number of treatment teams.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and the ability to multi-task while dealing with unexpected deadlines.
- Maintenance of high standards for accuracy, productivity, and confidentiality.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Two or more years of progressively responsible administrative duties in a fast-paced environment.
- One or more years electronic recordkeeping experience.
- Avatar scheduling software experience a plus.
Send letter of interest, resume and salary history to: Sound Attn: Alexis Owens, Job #18-109, 6400 Southcenter Blvd. Tukwila, WA 98188, or fax to (206) 302-2210, or e-mail to