After several months of analysis, design and user testing, Sound recently launched its new website (www.sound.health). The new site features a more open and dynamic homepage that will improve site navigation and access to information, for a diverse community of clients, healthcare partners and the general community.
Though planning for the site took place before the COVID-19 crisis, the timing of the launch dovetails with what the behavioral health industry anticipates will be an increased need for quality behavioral health services. Easy access to information about services, locations and Sound’s expanded telehealth capability will be crucial to individuals needing services and the site will support the increased consumer need.
The first thing visitors will notice about the new site is its clean and open look. The intent was to create a more inviting experience for users that also improves quick access to the important information they need through a few clicks of a mouse.
Among new site features are:
- Easier access to services and location information and which sites provide primary care services.
- Less cluttered home page, ensuring less information overload for visitors and a better user experience.
- Enhanced keyword utilization to improve Internet search capability and search engine friendliness. This means clients can find Sound services more quickly.
- More responsive design to improve mobile access for the increasing number of people who use mobile and hand held devices.
- Secure and HIPAA compliant online intake forms for quick, convenient access and more accurate information submission for clients.
“As behavioral healthcare becomes more and more central to good community health, we feel that an intuitive, accessible and easy to navigate site is critical to our clients and partners,” said Patrick Evans, Sound President & CEO. “Sound has evolved over the past several years, offering a more comprehensive array of services, including expanded telehealth and primary care services, so it was time that our site reflected that.”
Sound’s Marketing & Public Relations department will continue to add more content to the site in the months ahead. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.